Why Relationships are Important to Keep and Rebuilding Broken Relationship
Many wonder why anyone should try to get back to one’s ex after broken relationship. Perhaps, one has not experienced the feeling of missing someone who is not around. It is in human nature to devalue any asset or relationship when it is readily and easily available or accessible. In other words, people take relationships for granted and pay not much attention. Only an experienced person understands the true emotional nature of bonds to objects and people, while most only understand when they get first hand experience of losing an object or relationship. Though, attachments to people through relationships far outweighs attachments to inanimate objects.
Role of bonds in relationship
You develop emotional bonds to almost everything you possess, own, or live with. For example, when you own inanimate subjects like mobile phones, car, or home you develop strong bond and keep memories associated with them. You feel the pain when you have to let go any of them even when you know it serves no more good purpose in your life. This, indeed, explains why you, most of the times, cannot let go of the junk at your home. Further, you develop much deeper bonds with your pets. You feel the loss when you lose your pet and, indeed, mostly keep memories of your pets for long time. Further, a broken relationship is much difficult to process than any other loss.
Developing relationships with others
Similarly, when it comes to relationships, it is deepest of all bonds humans develop compared to any other animate or inanimate objects. However, you neglect to value and nurture your relationships to live unhappy life with your family members. Your ego, jealousy, anger are some of reasons why you devalue your relationship.
Nonetheless, you feel the most painful emotions when you lose someone close to you and remorseful that you did not spend enough time with them. This normally happens between spouses, bothers and sisters, parents, friends etc. When you have broken relationship or lose someone altogether for another world, we feel the irrecoverable loss and grieve for long time. Indeed, humans are social animals and need relationships to survive and develop as matured individuals.
Handling broken relationship
When it comes to separations, it is never easy. Most of us know from previous experiences. The pain may possibly go on for days and weeks without end, at times even longer. They are often emotionally exhausting. Some of the issues that people have, following broken relationship, consist of a loss of appetite, changes in sleeping patterns, and a yearning to be back in the relationship. Continued to next page…
Pages : 1 2
- Why Relationships are Important to Keep - - Health, Happiness, and … « Internet Cafe Solution
- Tweets that mention Why Relationships are Important to Keep - - Health, Happiness, and Relationship Magazine -- Topsy.com
- Go after what is yours, Taurus | dress up bolg
- How to Stop Snoring Through Surgical Procedures | H2O Magazine
- How to Solve Relationship Issues Through Self Reflection | H2O Magazine
- Where To Find The Male Erogenous Zones? « H2O Magazine
- People Skills to Enrich Dating Experience and Find Soul Mate | H2O Magazine
- How To Flirt With Men Without Seeing Desperate – 3 Important Keys | H2O Magazine
- Losing Weight With Different Therapies | H2O Magazine
- Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back – Show Him He Made A Huge Mistake In Dumping You | H2O Magazine